The Modern Modular City Series house designs are sleek, functional, and full of contemporary style and high end finishes.
Standard Modular Features, include:
- Architectural plans
- Interior electrical, including: full wiring, outlets, switches, lights, and 200 amp breaker panel installed, ready for exterior service
- Plumbing, including: toilets, showers, bath fans, dryer vents, and microwave vents
- Windows and doors installed
- Trim, casing, and baseboards
- Drywall finished through double primed, ready for your finish painter
- and much more!
Additional City Series, Standards features, include:
- Black metal mono roof, which is installed the day of set
- Fabuwood kitchen and bathroom cabinets
- Stone/Granite/or Quartz countertops – installed on-site
- LVP/Hard surface flooring
- Black frame windows from United Windows.
- Drywall wrapped windows, replacing casing
- Open concept plans
- Additional windows per print
- Oversized windows and sliders to create clean line of sight and to bring the outside in
The Modern Modular Home City Series by Buffalo Modular Homes, are house plans that are geared for homeowners, but can also work well for developers. We can add units together to create townhouses and other multifamily designs.
Our standard plans can be shipped in as little as 6 weeks! Custom plans can take longer and are dependent on the length of the design phase.